Barcelona Bus Tour
Discover the city at your own pace!
You can never think enough about the hop-on hop-off bus tour to discover a city! It is however an extraordinary and economic way to make a first connection with its main tourist attractions, without stress, at its own pace. Barcelona bus tour offers three routes where no monument is forgotten. A great thing to do in Barcelona!
How does bus tour Barcelona hop on hop off work?
The open bus runs through the city on predefined routes. These routes stop in front of each significant monument in the city. Your ticket allows you to hop on and hop off as many times as you wish throughout the day or for two days depending on the fare you have chosen.
- 100% mobile and skip the line:If you buy your ticket on our website, it will be mobile, i.e. either printable, to keep on your phone and present to the bus driver. No more waiting lines to get your ticket at a tourist office in the city!
- You receive your ticket by emailimmediately after purchase.
- Your ticket is valid all year round,it will only be activated when it is scanned on the bus. From then on it will be valid for the whole day or for two consecutive days according to your purchase.
- Free audio guide with headphones: The audio guide included in the ticket price is currently available in 16 different languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Turkish, Dutch).
- A city map is available on board.
- Free Wifi on board!
- Enjoy the presence of an official tour guide on board the bus, he will answer all your questions.
- Finally, thanks to the open top floor of the double decker, take all the pictures you want of this extraordinary city!
Barcelona tour bus routes
Your ticket allows you to choose between three bus routes and offers you 45 possible stops. You do exactly what you want. Jump from one line to another – there are 5 crossings where you can change lines – make your ideal route or let yourself be guided.
- The blue routetakes you to the most important places of Modernisme such as Casa Batlló, Casa Mila-la Pedrera, Casa Amatller, Casa Calvet, Sagrada Familia ,Parc Guell, Tibidabo, Camp nou FC Barcelona stadium and finally Macba.
- The red routestops in front of the Tapiès Foundation, the Casa Batllo the Casa Milà – la Pedrera, Casa Amatller but also the Spanish square, the Mies Van de Rohe Pavilion, the Poble Espanyol, the Mnac, the port and the Olympic port and the Gothic quarter.
- The green routetakes you along the coast on the Ronda Littoral.
Barcelona bus tour schedules and additional information
- Buses run every day between 9am and 8pm (7pm in Winter) and run every 5 to 25 minutes.
- The total duration of the routes is about 2 hours, 40 minutes for the green route for example.
- The Green route runs from 23 March to 4 November 2018
Barcelona bus tour ticket prices in 2018:
- Adult: 28€ 1 calendar day (with discount), 32€ 2 consecutive days
- Seniors (over 65) and persons with reduced mobility: 25 euros 1 day, 35 euros 2 days
- Children 4-12 years: 16€ 1 day, 21€ 2 consecutive days
- Babies : 0-3 years : free
The Barcelona hop-on hop-off bus tour, is a great way to catch Barcelona in a few hours.
You can see and learn, with the audioguides, essential information on all the important places and monuments of the city. Depending on your preferences, you can either stop to visit or tell yourself that you will have to return to this or that place. It is at the same time, a spotting and a discovery of the city.
We love being out in the open-bus to experience the city even closer and take pictures. We like the rapidity to go from one attraction to another without wasting time looking for orientation.
For children as for adults it is quite fun and finally frankly practical. We can only recommend this experience.